WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO HAVE AN AGENT REPRESENTING YOU WITH A NEW HOME BUILD …?
Did you know that you CAN and even SHOULD work with an Agent when buying a new construction home? Did you know that an Agent who works for a new developer actually represents a builder not You? You should also ALWAYS take your Realtor with you to Your first visit with a new home builder to secure to be represented. Visiting a builder without an Agent puts you in the position of being unrepresented in transaction. Having an Agent to represent you during transaction with a builder does not cost you ANYTHING. Builder pays commission to an Agent, not You. If you are interested in a new build but don't know where to begin I am happy to help.
Here are some reasons on why using a Realtor to represent you during a new home build is so important:
- Realtor knows what questions to ask the builder
- Realtor will negotiate for you
- Realtor will schedule a home inspection for you before a final walk through (YES you should do a home inspection)
- Realtor will keep communication with You, Lender, Title and new build Agent
- Realtor can refer You to Lender(s) (YES you can choose your own Lender)
- Realtor have experience with new builds and what to expect
- Realtor can help you understand the contracts and ensure you are getting exactly what you want
- Realtor will follow up on items for you to take the load off of your shoulders
- Realtor will attend to first and final walk through for you if you can't or are out of town
- Realtor will FaceTime You to show you a progress of Your new build home, during inspections, walk through or anytime You need
- If you don't have time for something the agent will have time to do it for you
Let me be by your side and help look out for your best interest during the process of building a new home!